CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Salaam & Hello people ^_^

Omg !!!!! I can't believe I'm a blogger now... *Duh* haha anyways.... first of all, welcome to my humble blog. It's a place where I will share with you my favourite recipes and cooking tips as well as other stuff related to FOODS, cooking, baking and so on. Eh sorry ah... aku nie bukan pandai sangat becakap2 nie.... So basically, u do have an idea what this blog is about right??... So I hope this blog will be much of a help for those people yang ketandusan idea untuk meng-cook, mem-bake etc, and untuk anak-anak dara yang baru kan belajar memasak atu.... heheh *hints2 Adek*

Btw.. I'm not a good cook my self... tak la terror sangat... but hey~ I enjoy cooking very very very much ^_^

1 comments:

Atul said...

esehhhhhh modest. You are a great cook! I love all that you've cooked or baked. Haha. So far. LOL